Monday, June 27, 2011

New York City - Part 4 - Central Park & American Museum of Natural History

After we left the Met, we cross through Central Park to the American Museum of Natural History. I never realized how big Central Park is in reality. I mean I've seen it on film, but it's just huge. Anyway, not too much to say so here are my pics. Enjoy!!



Central Park


























Belvedere Castle







American Museum of Natural History












Example of how brain processes vision












Sensory Homunculus






Easter Island Statue












T-Rex








So, there you have it. Not very exciting, but I had a blast. Got to see a few exhibits from the movie, Night at the Museum, which my kids loved. Anyway, next post will be about our night of debauchery(as Zee calls it). LMAO.


Oh, and Leo, Alexander McQueen was a British fashion designer and couturier. There's the link for you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment