Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Year's Resolution #2

I have struggled as to whether I should even list this goal. If I complete 50%, I will consider it a success. lol My next New Year's resolution goal is:

2. I will purge and clean every room in my house(all 13 of them).

This will probably be the hardest one for me to accomplish, mainly, for the fact that I am lazy and when I get home from work I don't want to do anything(much less clean).

However, my house has gotten out of control. We have so much stuff--my stuff, my hubby's stuff, my children's stuff, etc. So, I have 13 rooms and 11 more months to get this goal completed. There are definitely easier rooms and more challenging rooms. I haven't figured out yet which ones I should start with. I am thinking of starting with one of the challenging ones and then go with an easier one. *sigh*

Anyway, this is my second goal and I hope I can at least accomplish half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment