Sunday, January 16, 2011

Love is love, no matter what the package.

We have been tweeting about this video all day and I thought I would share. It is absolutely one of the most beautiful things that I have ever seen. I think that if all the haters in the world saw this, they would have a change of heart. Love is love, no matter what the package. Hope you enjoy!!

I cannot get a copy of the video, but here is the link on Tublr. The following is the caption: "Incase you were wondering what I got my boyfriend for Christmas, I bought him a potter’s wheel because he’s a ceramic’s major and loves to create. This is his reaction when i show him his gift on Christmas Eve :).

He’s adorable.

(Source: nathanielhabegger)"

Christmas gift

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this adorable video. The boyfriend's reaction is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete