Sunday, July 12, 2009

Been a while

Well, I have noticed that I have not posted anything in a while. Honestly, I have been reading so much fanfic that I completely forgot to post. I had a question asked after my last post and thought I would answer. Yes, I did get my DVD/Blurays. Actually, I received 2 copies from Borders. I promise I did not order 2. haha So my total, including my, um, copy from a friend prior to release, is 6. I know that is pathetic, but I can't seem to bring myself to care. lol Knowing me, I will probably have close to that many copies of New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. Well, that is all for now. I may start recommending some of my favorite fanfic stories on here. Not sure yet. Bye for now and hopefully if will not take me so long to post again. Thanks Val for following me. You are my only one. lol

1 comment:

  1. You know I love ya!!
    See and my friends and family think I'm crazy for having a DVD and a BluRay copy. lol
    I haven't even posted on my blog for a long time! That is my new goal, start posting again!

    ReplyDelete