Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Journey with P90X


Well, today, my husband and I are taking our fit test and measurements to begin our P90X journey. After, taking before shots and measuring weight and body fat percentage, I will not be posting them here right now. LOL. I am a little embarrassed at how I have let myself go after my third child. Kloe is almost 23 months old now and I have absolutely no excuse for it. I may post them all after completion(depends, I guess.)

So, now is the time to take my body back. I am so out of shape that normal everyday things are more challenging than they should be. Yesterday, we had to go to the ball field for t-ball tryouts. I was walking behind the dug-outs to encourage my 6 year old and stepped into a hole. I fell completely down to the ground spraining my right ankle and wrist and landing on my left knee. Not only was it embarrassing, but it hurt like crazy. I don't need anymore motivation to get this program started than that.

Wish me luck everyone. I know that I will need it. I expect to be very, very sore and exhausted, but I am determined. I will be posting updates as we go. I am not sure if I will be posting everyday, but I do want to be accountable to something so that I do not just give up. It will be hard, I am motivated to do this for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment