Saturday, April 2, 2011

I don't mean to be funny. It just comes out that way.

The other morning I was rushing around trying to get organized enough to leave for work. My husband was upstairs watching the news and a report about Libya was playing.

Before I knew really what I was saying, I yelled up to him.

"Ya know. We have always had trouble with the Libyans."

As I walked up the stairs, he was giving me this "and?" look, so I elaborated.

"Remember, "Back to the Future?"

After several minutes of excessive belly laughing, he looked at me and said, "That is so going on Facebook."

At that point, I had to laugh too. I didn't mean for it to be funny, but sometimes shit just pops out of my mouth before I think about it.

I just thought I would share this, because he DID put it on FB. :D


Here is a link to the scene in "Back to the Future" about the Libyans(sorry couldn't embed it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDS81Ibazdk&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment