Monday, September 7, 2009

Fanfic Favs

Name: The Day the Earth Stood Still
Author: Sare Liz
Rating: M for lemons and language
Chapters: 32
Outtakes: Separate story named DVRM: The Outtakes
Found on: FanFiction.net and now on Twilighted.net


So, my first fanfic fav that I am excited to write about is a story called "The Day the Earth Stood Still" by Sare Liz. I have been following this story since April, and let me tell you it is amazing.

Here is the author's take: "Summary: What if Bella wasn’t his singer? What if he could hear her thoughts? Alice is betting that she’d still rock his world, and you know me; I never bet against Alice."

Oh, and does she ever rock his world. After reading the Summary and her explanation in the first chapter AN, I thought to myself that those are very good and interesting questions. I had to read the first chapter and then I was hooked.

This story is rated M and has plenty of juicy lemons for us the enjoy. There are 32 chapters as of the latest update with a separate outtake story named "DVMR: The Outtakes." As of this date, there are 3 outtake chapters up. DESS is now on Twilighted.net also, so go check it out here: The Day the Earth Stood Still.

This story will make you laugh, cry, sweat(in a good way) and overall love these characters. Sare Liz has done a wonderful job in bringing SM's characters to us and weaving a intriguing plot into aspects already in place with Twilight and Midnight Sun. She seems to have really done her homework and brought an aspect of Edward that can only be described as hot, hot, and hott.

Sare Liz can be found on twitter under the name of sareliz. Sare Liz has written 30 stories posted on FanFiction.net for X-Men: The Movie, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, X-Men, Witchblade, Ironman, Harry Potter, and Twilight. So check her out, she is a pretty amazing author.

This wraps up my first Fanfic Fav blog post. I hope you guys will take a look at this story and enjoy it as much as I have been and will continue to in the future.

Oh, if you do read this story and want to have a hot Edward voice to go with it. Go to iFic from Twilighted.net and listen to the story "Boycotts and Barflies." Oz reads the parts for Edward and believe me and Sare, you will probably need a change in underwear after hearing his voice. Enough said. Please go to DESS on Twilighted.net and leave a review.

iFic is a podcast that Twilighted.net has put together featuring some of the most popular stories on Twilighted.net. It can be accessed through iTunes or Zune Marketplace as a podcast. It is worth it, trust me, just be sure and listen to the stories with your headphones on. hehe


P.S. DESS has been nominated for several categories in The Mystic Awards. So run, don't walk over there, and vote for DESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment